We have job offers for qualified and experienced native or bilingual teachers of English, French, German and Spanish for:
- pre- and primary school children up to primary school grade 4 (only English)
- high school students from grade 5 to 12 (English, French or Spanish)
- are a native English, French, Spanish or bilingual speaker of English, French, Spanish or German
- are qualified to teach primary and/or high school children and have knowledge and an understanding of the German high school core curriculum for English and/or French
- if you are not familiar with the Curriculum (of NRW) you are dedicated to studying the requirements of the German core curriculum
- have good communication and teaching skills
- maintain a caring relationship with children and parents alike
- are reliable, responsible, motivated and dedicated to developing inspiring, creative lessons
- enjoy working with children and teenagers
Then you are the right person for Kay International School!
- teaching in a dynamic and growing team
- the possibility to work self-reliantly and creatively in small groups or on a 1 to 1 basis
- teaching support and guidance
- administrative support
- all the necessary teaching books and modern media necessary to teach effectively
- pleasant working atmosphere
- in-house training
- contracts on the basis of minijob (€450), student contracts or freelance contracts
- continuity and regular working hours
- fair pay
There are part-time job offers on a student, minijob or freelance basis for native or bilingual speakers of English, Spanish, French or German who are experienced in teaching children and adults and who are familiar with the German Core Curriculum for grades 5 to 12 for the subjects of English, French and Spanish.
Retirees or people wishing to work only a few hours a week are also welcome to apply.
If above appeals to you please send your application including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org